14 July 2011

Packing on Day 43

I leave for New Orleans bright and early on Saturday morning!

Tonight I finished packing. And I noticed an airport tag on my suitcase -- emphasis on my suitcase -- from DFW, which I took to mean Dallas-Fort Worth. I myself have never flown to Dallas...I've only driven through on I-35 and feared for my life (and I was just a passenger). So it appears that my parental unit hijacked my suitcase without my knowledge. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
P.S. My book bag = my second passport book. Patches from every country I've visited.

2 comments:

  1. Hey now! I was a damn good driver who led us safely through Dallas-Fort Worth. Why we drove through that crazy town I will never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never said you didn't drive like a pro! But I am glad we went home on the country roads!

    ReplyDelete