12 July 2011

Deepest, Darkest Secrets on Day 41

Do I have your attention/do you think you can handle this?

I feel like y'all know me well enough after a year of this blog that I can reveal to you one of deepest, darkest secrets. This is serious business. I still have a stuffed bear on my bed. I got him when I was four. His name is Happy, and he is pretty awesome. He's gotten me through some hard times, and I've put him through the wash/hung him out to dry (literally). And today, during an existential crisis he made the perfect pillow. So now you know.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to know about Happy, and happier still that you still have Happy.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of happy.

    And...you'll be happy to know that he'll be moving to Indiana with me too.

    ReplyDelete