01 June 2011

One year

Today is the one year anniversary of our photo-a-day blog! We've both had a very exciting year - we both graduated, we both took some road trips, went to some weddings, read a lot of books, played some fun games, found the beauty in the world around us, spent time with friends, and ate a lot of food!  We've had so much fun sharing our lives with you all and we hope that you've enjoyed checking in on us every so often. We so greatly appreciate your comments and we'd love to hear from you more often! *hint, hint*

We both have some exciting days/weeks/months ahead of us and we've decided to continue with our project but with a little variation. We're open to suggestions, such as a theme with just one picture a week. Or instead of both of us posting every day, we're strongly considering alternating days. What are your thoughts, dear followers?

Thank you!

Hope and Paige

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what? No comments?! I read this post this morning and thought I'd wait until others had chimed in because I am always the one in the front row with her hand up.

    Sigh.

    Ok, here's my two cents: I actually love seeing these tiny glimpses of y'all's (Yes. That is how it is spelled in Texas.) worlds. I am amused by the food photos, made nostalgic by the pictures of the parts of your lives that I recognize, cheered by evidence of your successes, happy to see shots of your friends, saddened when you are feeling ill or blue, challenged sometimes by the generational divide but glad to be enlightened, delighted by the fun that you both take in life, interested in the benchmarks of your days, and sometimes astonished by the sheer beauty of the photographs you take. I like the Friday flashbacks. I like the pictures of home. I like the stories that evolve from the journeys you take.

    So...

    I'd be very glad to see the blog continue as you've been going. There are big changes ahead for both of you.

    On the other hand, I'm not the one having to find a photo to take every day. I can well imagine that it's a challenge. I think that themes might constrict you, and artificial categories might make you miss something great because you're looking to fit into your plan. Or maybe it will make you more creative--I guess I don't know.

    What I do know is that I'll keep reading.
    Good luck with the decision!

    ReplyDelete