13 January 2011

227th Day

I generally begin my Monday mornings at work listening to the podcast of Saturday's episode of NPR's news quiz game show Wait, wait... don't tell me!  But! Tonight, I got to be in with the cool crowd of 500 audience members at the taping of the show at the Chase Bank auditorium in downtown Chicago.  It was honestly the most I've laughed in a good while. {Note: my co-workers usually find me sitting at my desk laughing to myself and have finally caught on that I'm just listening to Wait, wait.}  Peter Sagal was back from a cruise and Korva Coleman filled in for Carl Kassel.  Mo Rocca, Amy Dickinson, and Maz Jobrani were the panelists.  Find out when your local public radio station airs Wait, wait and tune in! It was a great show {AND you may just hear my laugh in the audience!}
Yes, I got some autographs. My roommates indulged my moment of geek. 

The adorable Amy Dickinson -
 we chatted about our mutual love of dresses.
Oh, Peter Sagal, how your awkwardness makes me laugh.


2 comments: