The arrival of the last official day of orientation had us all humming Rebecca Black's horrendous song. Five things I did on Friday:
1. Sat in the most uncomfortable chairs in the SLIS auditorium.
2. Picked up the rest of my books. I feel like they are just sitting on my bookshelf laughing at me.
3. Went to a History Department potluck where we didn't get very lucky with the food choices.
4. Got real food from Scholar's Inn. And free cookies since they were getting ready to close!
5. Hung out at The Atlas. Apparently it's where the polite grad students go. And with all the maps on the walls, I was in heaven!