06 April 2011

Day 309

You know you're a {library} nerd when...
1. You go on a library run every Wednesday morning.
2. On said library runs, your books don't fit in your book bag. Then you're stuck carrying them around like you're in high school all over again.
3. Upon receiving books from interlibrary loan, you stand at the counter, look through the index, decide you don't want them anymore, and send them back.
4. You check out five books and then you proceed to wander around the library again and find more books (that you actually want to read).
5. You get frustrated when someone is sitting in "your" chair.
It's a wonderful life!

2 comments:

  1. How do you know I didn't have it before you? Plus, when I saw it I was so surprised that Monmouth had it I had to snatch it up before it disappeared before my eyes.

    ReplyDelete